Hay House Basics: Meditation
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Meditation is a clear, how-to book on meditation, especially aimed at beginners, but also offering an encouraging voice for the long-time meditator looking for inspiration.
In this book, readers will learn:
– How to develop a consistent meditation practice at home and while traveling
– Basic instructions and techniques of meditation
– Instructions for seated (on the floor or in a chair), walking, and supine meditation postures
– How to use the breath as an object of meditation
– How to deal with distraction and lethargy in meditation
This book is for those who do not know how to start a practice, or for those people who do not have access to teachers. It is especially useful for the multitudes of yoga practitioners who want to meditate but have never received solid instruction in the yoga studio. Using traditional Eastern practices, but aimed at a Western audience, the methods in this book can be utilised on the meditation cushion as well as in daily life when stress and challenges arise.
Hay House Basics is a new series that features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life. If you want to learn a new skill that will enhance your wellbeing, Hay House Basics guarantees practical, targeted wisdom that will give you results!
We Also Recommend